Lighting a Fire

A wise person make learning a joy. (Proverbs 15:2)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pacific Island Celebration

Last week we wrapped up our two week study of the Pacific Islands with a celebration of food(what celebration is right without food ?!) and fun demonstrations.

On the Menu was:

Pork and Pineapple Kebabs, Garlic fried Jasmin Rice, and Topical Pineapple-Apple Crisp


I tried to capture the Kabobs & Rice, but I don't think I will be asked to take photos for Gourmet Magazine anytime soon, but you get the picture :)


Jonah made a working volcano which he had researched and made himself.
Yes,that is the volcano errupting--and it was too cool! Luke thought we should do it again.
The project Logan picked was to pretend he purchased a pacific island and then he had to turn it into a island resort. He enjoyed drawing a very detailed layout of what his island would be like.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home