Getting Started
I have determined to start a blog for a while now, but for some reason I keep putting it off.
Maybe it's because I'm not sure that our life is all that interesting--what will I find to write about?! And writing...I do not consider myself an accomplished writer.
But, I love the idea of capturing our daily happenings. I love being at home with my children and sharing the journey of homeschooling with them. It is too precious not to journal about so that we can remember with more detail in the years to come.
So, today I take a small step in this direction--accomplished writer or not.
Maybe it's because I'm not sure that our life is all that interesting--what will I find to write about?! And writing...I do not consider myself an accomplished writer.
But, I love the idea of capturing our daily happenings. I love being at home with my children and sharing the journey of homeschooling with them. It is too precious not to journal about so that we can remember with more detail in the years to come.
So, today I take a small step in this direction--accomplished writer or not.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home